May 10, 2008

TOPONE KTV

As you can see, these are some pictures which i had took during our KTV session. i only chose those pictures which was taken from Esther's N80 or N81. it wa darker and not as clear as compared to my phone because my phone had Carl Zeiss lens. not that i am trying to show-off. But the quality was of cuz better.

BUT. I looked better in her phone which WAS ironic right? it only shows something. If u are good-looking, no matter which phone you had used, it will still turn out to be the same. which means, sadly, i am not. =))
but i am still happy, cuz i am blessed with my family, my relatives, edalene, shiying, shihui and of cuz my beloved jared.






Me and Esther! was Cam-whoring the whole time at the later part =)))))

HELLO! Its a KTV session today (09/05/2008). LOL. It was with my colleagues. My EX-colleagues i mean. This is the first time i ever went out with a totally different group of people =) Average age was around 25,27,28 and me 20.




Hidden me, Esther, Pat, Steve.


Basically, i got retrenched from my previous company due to a project failure, which was not my fault. and so did steve, but for some other reasons. but well, i am quite happy he got retrenched though cuz he is now a uprising manager in some MNCs who is going to be in charge of a couple of regional staffs and outlets. Good luck to u steve.


Pat is going to study her MASTERS in NTU in august. goood luck too!


And for esther, she's going to get stuck for the time being in the company for some time. good luck too. =O


Last but not least, for serioustayrius, waiting for NS and definitely waiting to be filled with love. if possible, to the brim =))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey did y ou actually slim down abit?!! looking good!

SeriousTayrius said...

HAHA.omg. i jus became a wee bit tanner. I shaved my head again! WAHAHA