July 24, 2008

I heard this

Now, if you mention ubin to me, i tend to get very very affected.

Halfway through work, i was talking about organizing a Pulau Ubin trip with my colleagues there. Then my colleague Doreen, started to talk about "its better not to go Ubin at all." Apparently, her uncle died there, a lot of people died there too and a lot of visitors ended up very badly hurt or traumatised by the incident. Her dad witness a lot of 'happenings' there. to sum up, it is kinda 'dirty' over at that area, i'm glad nothing happened to us that day.

anyway, i've started my own swimming marathon! 24laps, 26laps and 26laps. That is till now and a time limit of 30Minutes. I know there is nothing to brag about but i feel very accomplished! My target is to a least hit the minimum number of laps i last hit or increase bit by bit every time i visit the pool! oh yeah, Its YCK pool! cuz its easy and near to travel by foot from the MRT station!


I need to train up for my NS, but i can't find the passion to JOG or RUN. I can transfer all those energy to SWIM instead!
Miraclously, i am able to pass every segment except for the Standing Board Jump. They should just take that segment off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are too supertious!!