August 14, 2008

NS like soon?

Indeed, NS is like very very soon.

I am kinda looking forward to it, yeah, if you do know me, i like challenges, new things, new activities, but, i HATE the process of getting to PR myself, knowing new friends and 'Hi! I'm ... Oh, you're...on and on..

at this particular moment, one of my goldfish got stucked to the filter? i meant the head, i FREAKED out totally. I was like WTF! how stupid can you little creatures be!? you eat whole day long, i already have no complaints and now you want to get your little puny head stuck to the filter?! do you know you can end up being fish PASTE! It is strange, whom ever i blog about, will disappear soon. hmm. better not blog about anyone other than my own self =))

Random post for this little day. Everything has been quite smooth. I like to eat mooncake, i would like to own one just for myself. Its not that i cant afford one but............ =X)

SO random post. can't stand myself.

No comments: