August 2, 2008

too many. one by one

I have loads of photos to upload
BUT, i have to blue-tooth from my HP to my laptop and then upload to blogger. Kinda lazy. so. NAH.

BUT again, i would love to post photos of those whom i really treasure!


Eugene, ME, clorine(below me), Jiaxin (beside me), and xiumin!








Left (Eugene), Top (Me!), Right (Gary),Bottom (hwee ming and Jx)

Oh yeah, if you are wondering who they are,they are all from my secondary school, all my band buddies!

Eugene-Euphonium and section Leader!
Hwee Ming-2nd Clarinet Player!
Jiaxin- Alto saxophone, soprano saxophone player, section leader and Treasurer!
Clorine-Section leader, 1st cornet player and Band Major!
Gary- Tenor Saxophone player!
Xiumin- 1st cornet player and librarian!

Last but not least
ME-1st cornet player and Quarter Master!

Anyway, above info is just FYI. it might sound a bit boring, but band life and primary school life is something that i will not forget forever in my life. But BAND life i guess is still something that if i was given a chance to replicate again, i will definitely spend every moment of it usefully.

above photos were taken quite some time back but i happened to find them somewhere. so might as well just post it up!

Today, Saturday, 02AUG08! it was a night to somehow cast myself back into the band world! went for a concert with GARY and CLORINE! it was Temasek Junior colleage's symphonic band concert! We were there to fully support Hwee Ming! i Guess everyone in NCHS band had already gave up on band other than CLORINE and HWEE MING, the only two surviving clarinetist and trumpter! proud of you guys! SAF BAND, please take me in!

till now, my current guilt and regretful feel was not to study hard enough in poly to enter UNI. to enter govt uni, firstly of cuz its cheaper than private uni but to study uni, 10% is for my own future and 90% is to take part in band!

I already regret when i didn't enter SP, cuz the band there was fab! well, u might ask me why didn't i enter NP's band then? Ermm.. NP's culture doesn't suit me. Like i prefer steamboat rather than 'atas meal' where i have to fake my posture and take small bites.

ermm. PIANO. something i must learn even if i have to take years to finish it or start when i'm already in my late twenties or thirties. music is something i can convey to.

5 comments:

Chloe said...

I haven't given up on band!!! It's just that I have no chance to go into a band!!! =/ Sian. Eh meet up soon. I promise I'll turn up!! Karaoke or wad~~~~ =D


And, why so serious~

SeriousTayrius said...

OMG! KTV! so long never hear u sing le!

Chloe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chloe said...

Yeah man!! Long time never sing with you le. Hahahaha. Karaoke!!

Anonymous said...

Hey man.. good to know you've got a blog so that people like me can catch up with you conveniently.

live your passion man to its fullest.. never give up.. never regret. JIAYOU!