September 4, 2008

End of Days

Wooo hoo! Finally its the end of working days in DHL regional office! for the last and final time, i'm not a delivery man but i am working in the regional office! meaning my office is the head office of all DHL located all over asia-pacific! lol. sick of repeating it!

Have a series of plans and programs planned as of tomorrow onwards! First up, uncle tan's birthday! i always thought he was 1983 BUT on the actual fact, he is 1984. i didnt know that till a month ago. HAHA. Uncle tan actually inserted a C-box for me and it succeeded. But not for long. maybe 10mins when i accidentally pressed something. and POOF


GONE.

LOL.

never mind. i need time.

its less than a week's time and i will be gone for NS. gone for GOOD. goona meet up besties/gfs and bandies! And congrats me! i got my performance bonus! $500! my recruitment company rang me and told me i was the only temp staff who got bonus and some more, got so much! i am proud of myself seriously.
BUT, it is gonna be added into my Sep 5days pay and deduct CPF. LOL. but nevertheless, i am still proud of myself! YAY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yups!! so uncle tan and the rest deserve a treat from you.. hoorray~

Anonymous said...

Hihi..... do take care of urself when u r in BMT okie.. Must Drink lots lots of water... however if u encounter any problem feel free to let me know.. i will try my best to assist u okie.. Huggs...

SeriousTayrius said...

i will wilson wong!

=)

Anonymous said...

aww... sweet~