January 2, 2009

2009

2008 has been a dramatic year, break-ups, cheats, lies, dramas blah blah blah. but i am happy it ended very nicely, smoothly and peacefully =) perhaps heaven took pity on me and gave me that one little nice night? =P in case you were wondering, no sex or whatsoever was involved -.-'

NOW, Valentine's day is coming. i HOPE AND PRAY AND KEEP MY FINGERS AND ARMPITS CROSSED that there will be no guard duty or whatsoever ops room duty being dumped onto me. i wanna celebrate that fateful day! i'm gonna be 21 this yr! OLD ALREADY. no offences for older people but in my dictionary, 21 yrs old is like time to get involved in more politics, time for more dramas. opps. HAHA. At least i have learnt, truly learnt to take things slowly and not rush. like brushing my teeth, i take my own sweet time now and chewing my food. i never learn until i finally increase 1 FU**ING KG today. guess its due to indigestion.

Some resolution i hope to achieve this yr in 2009:
  1. Save money for personal overseas trip!
  2. my love ones to be all healthy and safe!
  3. World Peace (Part of Mr. World's speech; but its true duh!)
  4. SMOOTH WORKING ENVIRONMENT ( guys, you never know guys can be more 'political' than woman when it comes to climbing the social ladder.)
  5. Nicer body body body body............. (of cuz i must train and work hard! therefore need to save hard to subscribe for a gym membership!!)

Thats all for now. will update more.

No comments: