April 15, 2008

Why 1½? because today, 15/04/2008 is my 1½ year with WKC.
*For security reasons, i need to maintain some privacy. LOL.
½ Year- we went carlton hotel to stay. KC paid for everything. haha.

1 Year- We went KL to celebrate. although not on the day itself. We went dutch for almost everything. Although KC still did pay a bit for me.

1½ Year- We went causeway point. I ordered Duck rice and KC Ordered Ban Mian. LOL. No choice, because i had to work, and so did KC.

Live is so unpredictable right? HAHA. We're planning a trip for our 2nd year. Hopefully to Taiwan or Hongkong! But Taiwan's hot spring, tea gardens/farms and night market still attracts me!!!!

Sorry, couldn't find other pics already. so had to 'yahoo' some half naked man. erm, they don seem very pleasant either. HAHA.


Fish Health. HAHA. Some friends of mine feel that fishes are just either dumb, silly, scale 'ly' or sickly. OH. i mean nearly all my friends. But well, nth or no one can stop me from all these fish fanatics! !
*Luckily KC lovvves fishes. YAY!

*Courtesy from Woodlands Regional Library.

I borrowed these 2books from Woodlands Regional Library! =))
I keep asking myself this question. If i have a lot of stuffs to BLOG, do i blog it in one day? or many days?
???
















No comments: