April 14, 2008

MACDONALDS.

Haiz.

Haiz. this word brought me to another level.
When i started to use this word haiz. It was during a MSN conversation in my secondary school days. I chatted with this girl called Mandy, she was my classmate. I often heard others using this word 'haiz'. therefore, i felt that if i used this word "HAIZ", i would also portray myself as TRENDY..literally =)

Vividly:
Tayrius- haiz
Mandy- ??
Tayrius- ??
Mandy- why you haiz?
Tayrius- ? I'm saying Hi to you.

How dumb can i be. Remembering it. i felt like a fool. A big monkey fool. so stupid.

And if u guys are wondering. how does it link to MacDonald's?

There's no Link. LOL.

I met up Shiying on Friday. 11/04/08. We have decided to meet up and chit chat. I decided on MAC. Cuz, it has been so long since i last ate Mac. i was craving for it. never the less, i ordered MAC wings. SO did Shiying. didn't know she liked it too. ( and i mean so much), FYI, she's a Tomato Ketchup vegetable queen.

Heres the exciting part.the next day, which is Saturday. I had sore throat, in the night, i had fever, Sunday morning, status: Average. Afternoon, coming. Evening, FEVER and bad sore throat.

The doctor, whom i shall not say who and where it is. Oh My. their medicine is so effective. but he is so so so so so ignorant.

WHY do Most western doctors sound so impatient?
Doctor: yes (motionless)
Tayrius: I have a very bad sore throat and (Kana Cut off)
Doctor: Show me (motionless)
Tayrius: ar...
Doctor: er..
Tayrius: I suspect i have throat infection
Doctor: No.

Did i forget to mention something. YES. INDEED

the second thing he said to me, and it was only during the 1st ten seconds he had seen me.
DOCTOR: do u need a MC?

Its not i am being complacent, or being a typical Singapore complain king or queen, but, my main purpose is really to cure my sore as it would eventually lead to a big and high fever. Well, i guess he assumed that my main goal was to get a MC and i am a rich kid. NO, i did not. Doctor.

3 comments:

Edalene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Edalene said...

wah the doc thinks he's a alittle too great right?! KNS.
anyway i'm down with a bad cough.. yest running slight temperature too.. ARGH.

on the brighter side, ur post makes me crave for mcwings too!! =p

edalene

p.s: i love your regular updates!

SeriousTayrius said...

Oh god.we really are goood friends. all also sick. but different kind of sick and different degree of sickness.

But i bet i'm the weakest. cuz i went to the doctor. and i think u guys didn't.

LOL