April 27, 2008

非常...非常的热!

oh my buddha. What happened? Its getting so much hotter nowadays. Can be good and bad.

Good-time to get tanner.
Bad-May die faster. WHY?

Global warming->Higher temperature->ice-bergs will melt->causes the low lying area to be flooded-> Floods' cousin tsunami may just attack anytime-> I MAY DIE ANYTIME.

actually it may sound like a joke, but i'm pretty serious about it. I hate people wasting water. i don't know but its me. When i see H2O being wasted, i have the urge to reprimand. I always have the urge to garner H2O as my friend, my best best friend. It may sound crazy, but what i'm saying is true!

When i was much younger, i had this particular gathering which i will NEVER EVER FORGET. I told my cousin i enjoyed soaking myself in the bathtub. Instantly, he replied "wa lao, 浪费水!"
I immediately shot back at him, " Chey, 浪费 also 浪费 hotel 的水, not my water ma."

"You shouldnt put it in this way, by wasting the hotel's water, you are wasting everyone's and the world's water, if the water resources lessen, wouldn't it affect my utilities bill, meaning if water resources become scarce, wouldn't i have to pay a higher amount of bill in the future?"

Being a very very 'Kiam' person (Stingy), i really had a shocked of my life. and from then on. H2O became my best friend =)

Doesn't link with the topic again. Damn. will try harder the next post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haa, h2o's bf!
ya, i think its damn hot ytd!!
even evening time oso hot!!
phew.. btw, ya gt retrenched?

SeriousTayrius said...

yes! damn hot. i got retrenched.lol. cuz my dept's project failed miserably.

then full-timers got 2 resign, then the other 2part-timers kana sacked.LOL.

wanted to tell you.but u so busy.

Anonymous said...

haa, its ok!
Go for the better one =))
Im nt reali busy la, just messing up my life =/
Love you.
All the best my dear.