April 10, 2008

DIPLOMA student Officially, SOON i MEAN.

I'm officially GONNA a Graduate From Ngee Ann Polytechnic; Business Studies Student, Tim often say i'm the next Donald Trump. LOL. I major in Human resource =)

GONNA= End of MAY. Where i will be wearing the 'nightgown' to parade in the hall! HAHA.

But it wrote: "Attire/Dresscode: Lounge Suit"

Whats That? LOL. gotta do some Yahooing or Googling to find out. Or else i will be the odd one out that day.

The invitation only invites two people. but i wonder. Is it me+MUM? Or is it Me+MUM+ blah blah. LOL. but well. i' very proud my mum can attend with me. She's been the one supporting me emotionally, financially and physically since i crawl out of her womb on day 1. 02/12/1988. LOL.
But i expect you to be wearing damn nice clothes on that day MOMMY. Hee.

Of cuz,i would like to further my studies. hopefully able to. LOL. Cuz i know working in any company with a DIP. cert wouldnt get me anywhere. Maybe it would. But. Long long long long years. Unless i sleep with my boss. Speaking of that, a lot of married guys are sleeping outside. ERM, did i mention SLEEPING WITH BOYS/MEN? =X

kk. sorry to scare the married ladies outside. i didn't mean to. but ------



It truly is a fact. Ain't bluffing you chicks.

Life is often unpredictable. So. yeap. maybe one day when u open ur parents room. dun be surprised. =) Hee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clJpe9vJJP8
This song is called ONLY ONE by Shunzi.
DAM*, this song is dam* nice.

No comments: