April 9, 2008

TIM LOST MY Chipmunk. i think its officially gone. although he's still trying to look for it.
PS: Tim, forget it, its not retrievable anymore.

Have to Complain about work again. its not i want to. but u see, 8hours (including lunch time) i am in the office, after work i will be heading home. therefore, i am left with say around 4hours of activity period at home, i can't possibly be blogging about what is happening when i am blogging like now!?

Anyway, at first, rules like Eating at the worktable, placing HP or using HP during Lunchtime would lead to a penalty of $20. Late of One minute would lead to a penalty of $1. (Singapore Dollars though.) Using of company phone to make outgoing PERSONAL calls must be lesser than 3minutes.

NOW, things have worsened. =S

NO PERSONAL CALLS ARE ALLOWED to be made during working hours. EVEN HP ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE TAKEN OUT DURING LUNCH TIME. hello. i think Prison on the whole has better 'services'. At least they provide lodging and food there. DID I miss out the word FREE?

forget it. i'm just a part-timer. well, on the enjoyable part. some of my colleagues have brighten up my day!

PAT-the sweet Thai+Chi girl who is going to pursue her MASTER's in NTU. WHAT IS SHE doing by sitting next+next to me!? HAHA.because of an employment pass, she has to bear with the meagre pay. but well. WHEN AUGUST arrives, she will be free!

Haley-the Malay+Chi girl who SITS beside me. she is crazy. always make me laugh. and well. we have a common hobby. BITCHING. we are the crazy bitches. LOL.

Tim- Sits quite far away from me. but well. Guys' sixth senses always travel far :)*
He's the one that always screams at customers who hasnt pay their bills. their dept is so so so fun!!!!!

Aunties are really difficult to please. but i'm trying my best already. forgive me.LOL.

With Regards
Tayrius

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DARLING!!!
YOU CREATED BLOG AND I ONLY GOT TO KNOW IT THRU SHIHUI LOR!!
YOU ARE DAMN BO SIM.. WHAT KINDA LIFE TIME KAKI ARE YOU SIA?! HA HA HA. ookay.. so can i get a registration form for serious-tayrius-big-blog-fan form??

anyway, your first entry so hilarious.. and the part on the sicko fat man.. I was thinking hard; who the hell is he lor. KNS.
I think you meant GAVIN huh?

laughs. you so rude. but i love you!! how?! *muacks*

edalene

SeriousTayrius said...

Haha. i left the serioustayrius.blogspot.com on my MSN la. I didnt tell shihui. i think she happen to see it then found out by chance too! HAHA.

FAT MAN GAR! cannot say out his full name.

Timmy said...

ehh ehh.. i am so touched.. haahah..