April 8, 2008

Interview HORROR

Today is Tuesday, 8th April 2008.

This morning, shihui was on the train with me going towards my workplace for an interview. She was going to be the interviewee for the day for a one month project based data entry work based at 7 bucks per hour.

SOUNDs like a composition. LOL.

anyway, the funny thing was that, shihui and i were already on the train, trying to figure out the future days of us going back together. having lunch together etc. out of a sudden, the ADMIN girl adeline, or also known as the HR girl in my office called me on my HP. I dun think she is considered a HR personnel. cuz the office is only so small, she can just be a humble admin girl, and i dunno whats wrong with her, always pronouncing my name wrongly. Tayrius can become TArus, TAYrus, TIrus. -.-'

Anyone, most importanty, she informed me to INFORM shihui that could she come on another day as there was a SUDDEN meeting held in the office. C'MON! wheres the responsibility!? U asked me to help u find a part-timer and this is how u react to my help! PLS. she's only interviewing for such a SMALL SMALL POST. how long do u guys need. -.-'!

Anyway, the more disappointing part is that. i have told shihui a million times! SELL URSELF SELL SELL SELLLLLLLLLLLL! but i dunthink she did very well for this part. andrew, the interviewer, which i assume was a LAST MINUTE interviewer for this post interviewed her as all the 'big shot' was having their last minute MINOR meeting. ERM. he told shihui that he will calll her if she was successful.

based on my experience, if someone really feels that u r good. or worth to hire. they will do it on the spot. anyway. sorry for such a bad experience and scare in the morning shihui. =))

1 comment:

Timmy said...

hahaha.. why lehh.. i no internet now.. counting down.. 12days to MIO plan!