May 17, 2008

Quickie

Ok. just a quick one. i don mean jerk off. but a quick recap i mean.

DHL's acceptance gave me such a shock! but positive one la. i can't say how much is the offer, but well, its definitely better than the S$7/Hr =)) DHL has negotiated with the recruitment agency and has decided to pay me full time pay. WELL. I have 'dissected' the pay and found out that it is definitely more than S$7/hr. And after the 3months work, i will be paid a sum if my performance is due satisfactory =)) the sum is not little.

Basically, i am quite sure that D.H.L was impressed with me on the day of the interview itself.

**Not to blow my own trumpet, although i can really blow quite well literally and non literally =))

Anyway, I'm supposed to go swimming like right NOW. but my mama has started cooking and she is nagging on how much she wants me to eat at home.

The point is.
THE SUN IS FREAKIN NICE, GOOD, WARM, CUDDLY AND SIZZLING TODAY.

And I'm starting work on Tuesday. One day after Vesak Day.
Working hours although is from 8.30am-6.30pm. i still find it VERY worthwhile because i don't have any working experience basically in a huge organisation. Therefore, i just need to love the job and standby it in times of good and bad. LOL. Sounds like I'm getting married to the job.

No comments: