May 22, 2008

时间

Tomorrow's gonna be Day 4 already. time really just 'shoosh' by so quickly! LOL.

Hmm..
Thinking back, a while ago, i was still in Chongfu Primary School, thinking about what to do after school. Shall it back hop-scotch? Shall it be Five stones? Shall it be monkey-bar at our school's backyard? Or shall it be edalene's house playing DDR?! Primary school was the time where i enjoyed myself to the brim! I always felt that life then, was the happiest, with my besta besta friends. Oh. i forgot, there was a small part where i felt disgusted. I had to visit the Dentist every single Fu**ing day for a period of time. They will always take this Red color board, knock on the door and my name would be called every day! Damn. Dentist is still something i fear the most, even till this current moment.

Thinking about the time where my dentist gave me 8 injections at one go, plucked out 4 of my tooth! well, i was doing braces and i couldn't stand the thought of going back to the dental twice just to pluck out my tooth again and again. SO, i just did it ALL IN ONE GO! LOL. but ended up, my damn lips really ended up looking like Taiwan sausages. And i even had to scribble 'Sembawang' to point out to the cab driver thats where i want to go! He thought i was dumb and couldn't speak. haha

Sometime later
I was in Nan Chiau High School. Life back then, was Okaey i guess. Everything was ok. No more 5/40 for my class position. No more 36/40 for my English Composition writing. No more good results. Nothing was quite mentioning.
Except for
BAND. Those were the only time i felt really humane in school. Everyone was so cooperative. ERM, to a certain extent only la. LOL. but everything felt so real, everything was something i like. i was so engrossed in the band pratices, cleaning up the band room, joking and teasing around or being teased. Haha. sometimes, i hope band practices would last a bit longer, maybe say up till 8PM? LOL. but that would inevitably allow me to fall from 36/42 to 40/42. HAHA. LOL.

** I'm sorry my bandie mates. you guys were the closest to me apart from my pri buddies. I was sorry to drift apart from you guys like that. i am real damn sorry. i seriously have no face to face you guys again. But i really hope you guys can give me another chance. Band has never been away from me. its in my blood i guess. lol.

Coming to Ngee Ann Poly, i have nth much to say. Firstly, it has not been my pre-choosen school. Not to mention the course, although i must admit i have learnt a lot from business Studies, Especially from Human Resource Management. And a FEW gooood friends. Worst of all. I had always wanted to join Singapore Poly Band. but i did not manage to enter their business admin course. so. Had no choice.Band can definitely make me committ to school, at ALL COST. Not that i didnt wanna join NP's Band, but their freshie band made me felt like vomitting. Not because they are technically lousy, but their attitude. I volunteered to play 1st cornet, because i was formely one. The other two 3rd cornet player, being there since a few months ago, because they had joined the band earlier due to some camp, keep on looking at me like nobody's business. i mean. C"MON. i seriously play better than u guys.

Next goal. SAF BAND. Swimming related competition ( For my division). Work hard.

OH OH. GREAT SINGAPORE SALES!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

meow~
cheers x3 to GSS!!