May 20, 2008

DHL DAY!

Day was ok in the beginning, very great in the middle and fine in the end!

lol. i waited from 8.15AM to around 9AM. No one came to pick me up. but i just came to know that the lady who interviewed me was the regional vice-president of my department!

amazing thing is. apparently, those who are not Singaporean there, spoke German! there's this pure German guy, another Korean mixed German guy and my vice president of the dept, Hongkong lady mixed German! When i heard them communicating in German! i was
O{!J(*&^%!CV!JK!. SHOCKED. LOL. its very interesting.

Theres this vending machine there. there are all sort of can drinks inside. from herbal tea to coke. there's everything. it used to be free. but somehow, someone took advantage of the fact its FREE, meaning there's no need to pay any amount of money. This Someone, press every single drink on the vending machine and brought it home! LOL. so cheap lo. but nvm, although the management is charging now, its still only 40C. LOL. still quite in-expensive la. LOL.

I'm learning a lot a lot of logistics now! LOL. something which i have never ever learnt in my POLY life.

I'm situated in the (OFR)Ocean Freight Department, as a regional administrator! its quite fun. So many Ang Mohs inside the company! there's this mexican guy who's kinda cute =) kept looking at me! I'm serious! but i think he's just being friendly la =S HA HA.

OH OH! i forgot something important! i told jared about this. There's these 2 guys, who sits pretty near me. I knew they were Ajs when i saw them. but i jus pretended as if i know nothing.LOL. during lunch, they went to this bigger office room, asked another guy out, and eventually asked me out for lunch!!! I was ELATED. like flying to the sky.

During Lunch, of cuz, without fail, we started to talk about Aj stuffs. talk and talk and talk. the earlier 2 guys which i was more familiar with, are about 24-25 yrs old. the other "big shot" one, is about 30. did i forget to mention that, this 30 yr old guy treated me lunch! Kinda Pai Seh la. but well. i think he meant as a friendly gesture!
I mentioned to Jared, his office needs some security pass to enter, immediately, without fail, the jared way of answering, "woah, then you can have sex with him, cuz no one can see!"

-.-' I will not ok! haha. he's always a joker. he was feeling sickly again. i thought i was weak. didn't know he was worse! Take care right and recover soon. U hasn't been gymming for quite some time already!

Hope DHL treats me good. and Vice Versa. May Buddha Bless me!

1 comment:

Edalene said...

it sounds cool. Maybe after NS, you will go back to DHL. Work hard lor ;) Why OFR and not OFD? anyway sounds really cool to be part of them!

Jiayou!!
edalene