June 4, 2008

??

ANYWAY, when i say i work in DHL, stop assuming i'm a delivery man! damn. almost everyone feels it that way. I work in gateway towers (west). Level 2, DHL regional office as a regional administrator.

Some of you might feel disgusted because i kept on changing my blog colour! please dont blame me, cuz i dunno what colour to use. Keep feeling uncomfortable. So now, I feel that black is the nicest universal colour.so. BLACK =)

Anyway, DHL is very fun! The air is full of logistics everyday! APL, SENATOR, MAERSK, CMA KLINE blah blah.. these are names of the carriers shipping goods around the world everyday!

I major in Human resources, but then, i find logistics very fun too! anyway, now that i realize something, in life, i want a job where i can make decisions. Not to only follow. cuz i don see the point?

I always tell myself, i am a very good follower but not a good leader. who knows right?
And from my daily life, i also tell myself, no matter what happens everyday, i must learn something and get any experience i can.
Like the 1st day i went DHL, i learnt that they actually have very good welfare for their staffs, 40C for one can of drink!

Like the 1st time i knew Roy, he loves red so much! What i am trying to say simply is that actually no matter how minor things can be, as long as you carry a learning attitude in life, you can learn almost anything, anywhere.

Like i am half naked blogging now! Thats something you guys learnt today!
i do sound naggy today, but as an DHL Office boy, well, i have to vent my stress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey i did a presentation on NOL.
learnt about APL and MAERSK. i suddenly feel so knowledgeable. =)

i love your attitude towards life.
Always seem to be on the move and full of drive!

currently very troubled bout something. Wish we can meet up and talk soon. TELL ME WHEN OK?