June 1, 2008

Moved to Sembawang to look for Love

Watched Sex & the City with Roy at causeway point Cathay.

I tell you. the show really touched me. After Dreamgirls, i guess this is the 1st show where Jeniffer Hudson acted. Although not as a Main cast, i think she potrayed her role really very well.
But well, main thing is not about her. Sarah Jessica Parker. DAMN! she's pretty good! The whole show was so realistic, Love is everywhere. Quoting from jennifer hudson, "I moved to NEWYORK to look for LOVE."

Well, i really don't know how to describe my feelings right now about the show, but it definitely touched me! YOU guys should go watch it. watch it with someone you really care for, you really like, really like him/her to be in your life.

Of cuz i didn't moved to Sembawang to look for LOVE, but i definitely find it worthwhile to stay here finally! Because of you =)

No comments: