August 24, 2008

join me?



*Me, Kenneth/brandon/leonard? cant remember.LOL. he's our beneficiary. and edalene*

we are in YMCA's Tee-shirt. i requested S size. but its still very big. anyway, rain was freaking big on the day itself and it lasted from the time we started walking till the moment we stopped walking. Tell me, are we the unlucky people! Sometimes, the simplicity nature in 'some' human really do attracts me. Notice there's a ' ' when i said some which is really true. not all humans contemplate the fact that there are people around us who are less fortunate than ourselves, nevertheless, they will also not reflect on the fact that the are much more people who needs our help!


Dated 23AUG08.
Yet another day of volunteer work =)) tugged edalene along for this meaningful day. "heartstrings walk". should have heard of it right? edalene is getting interested in this kinda event. its always nice to help people but i am still kind of feeling unsure? Because to me, my principle is to help people who needs my help, but i still have some boundaries that i am unable to cross? like getting close to kids or adults with down syndromes. i will try la.

Oh yeah, fyi, i am volunteering with YMCA now. if you guys wanna join! do text me or call me up k!? you dun have to join every single program, as mentioned, its a volunteering organisation, you can choose the programs and beneficiaries which makes you comfortable enough to help! the world needs help! anyway, YMCA stands for youth man/male christian association but i am still a faithful Buddhist and no way am i becoming christian! nothing wrong with them but i choose to respect my mum's decision.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.