August 29, 2008

Kopi O

Coffee Black is without Milk.
Tea Black is without Milk.

Both hot drinks are without milk. People ask, wouldn't it be bitter and not sweet? for me, it depends. If you look at it from different perspective.

After receiving a comment from your superiors that you might be getting a promotion, after receiving a feedback from your partner that he/she might be getting a pay raise, after many many happy outcomes, even when you swallow the most bitter food, drink the most un-tasteful drink. Things that goes down will still be sweet. SHIT. granny low is coming out again.

Today is friday! going out to party/K/Chill and choosing to stay at home and get my beauty sleep. i would choose the latter. I need my sleeeeeep! i have been constantly getting triple eyelids these 2 weeks. it is not nice. very uncomfy. Anyway, i heard from my colleagues that constantly putting on the 'fake eyelids', the ones where you can choose to allow your eyes to have double eyelids temporary. if you put it long enough (provided you have the patience to), in the long run, REAL double eyelids will 'arrive'. LOL. since theres no harm trying, why not right?


Time working with DHL. i will misssss everything, everyone very soon. Somehow, i really treasure my experience there. may it be the 'helping company to lose money part', gossipping part, singing part, volunteering part and many thing else. first time in my life, i feel so stress working, first time in my life my direct superior is a vice president of the whole asia of DHL, so many first time. I love you DHL.

Last but not least.

Things i need to buy for the time being:

MP3
NON-camera phone
mooncakes
many teeee-shirts
1 pair of jeans

*Compulsory volunteers

  1. ERIC
  2. EDALENE
  3. SHIYING
  4. SHIHUI
  5. CRUISE
  6. HAZEL
who wanna sponsor me? please feel free to call ****4986 =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's been so long since i read blogs!
wah.. what compulsory volunteers huh?! i never say =p LOL!!
before you go NS we go eat house of steamboat loh!!
if you want, since you like

haha
edalene

SeriousTayrius said...

OK!!!!!!!!

DEAL.