November 29, 2008

9th dec

I am poping soon!

sorry for not updating regularly enough. i am always tired when i book out from tekong.. really draining me most of the time.. especially SBJ. i still fail. but at least i have improved a bit =)) i guess time really passes very fast. around 3 months ago, i was still looking at the bright full moon during mooncake festival, thinking hard of my family and friends.

now its near time to say bye to my bmt mates. nevertheless, i still wanna say i love you guys and you guys are the best in platoon 2!! we might have Ch** by* each other on a lot of occasions but i believe at the end of the day, we still love each other.

fuming mad about my face. thats the part i hate most about NS. my face used to be tofu, now its like orange. i mean its not that bad bad bad but definitely it has deproved a lot!! and i am really into club now. i jus wanna let loose, let nothing hold me down. i feel that some of my friends doesnt make effort to contact me, i wonder is it karma? sometimes i dun make the effort to contact some of those people who always contact me. i should really look into the mirror and ask myself whether what i am doing is correct a not.

oh yeah, bdae's arriving in a few days time but i dun feel high at all
............

No comments: