December 7, 2008

A door isnt always the right entrance


I am not drunk or shag! jus a bit tired. just a wee bit.

I repeat, there will be, no tired, understand? only leopardians will understand me =))


I tried to open my freakin eyes already. but it was still the same size AND i am not drunk. SEX on the beach cant possibly make anyone drunk.




Ta-Dang!
Shaun Seah, Nicole (Sy), Edalene, Tayrius (Jy)



US AGAIN! The three highlanders!


What do i mean by my title??
Lol. we went in the entrance of PUMP ROOM, and somehow or the other, it became HIGHLANDERS. its a pub with live band. well, overrall not bad but i bet PUMPROOM will be better =)) Saw Roy there, he has some events there again, anything related to HIV and AIDS program he will be there. he has to coordinate events and oversee them. Main thing is to educate the public. On behalf of him, i will ask, teach and educate the public.

Have you used a condom today? If yes, good for you, if not, learn and start using now =))
(THIS IS MY OWN VERSION.) LOL.

HAHA. Yesterday, which is a saturday 6th of December 2008, which is also 4days after my birthday, met up with Sy, eda and Shaun Seah! our beloved primary school classmate! he happened to be in the same company as me in BMTC School 2, LEOPARD; ROAR! we had loads of fun ytd and we definitely overspent too! we went coffee club to had dinner, opened White Wine, had loads of food. AND AFTER THAT,

We went to alley bar, went in, it was fucking cozy and the price was freakin steep too. so in the end, we walked out just like that or it was kinda sneaking out for me. i am always very "pai si" one, HAHA. straight off, we took a cab to clarke quay to find our summer night party spot and Ta Dang! we found highlanders by accident.

We ATE AND ATE AND PLAY AND PLAY AND DRANK AND DRANK. as you know, my favorite punishment for any games is MOANING! lol. i included moaning once, moaning for 3 seconds, moaning for 5 seconds and moaning while touching nipples! Eeeeeks. Come play with me!

No comments: