December 14, 2008

Byebye for now!

DUN WORRY. not me though. =))

i just sent NG off to Germany for a good one week. I was promised of some good food from Germany! hope to see you soon NG and don mention it for that little simple card. i was surprised you still called me when you had already checked in, appreciate that 2 little calls while i was on my way home. it's just a biz trip for 5-6days yet i am fretting over it already! i just hope things will turn out fine when you come back! HAHA.
Chill tayrius!
Recently, my mood and temper is running high and low like my SBJ's scores back in tekong. (it ranges from 178-198) gosh. i have been feelin uneasy everyday and very very restless. i wonder if it is due to Ng. but thru experiences, i have been telling myself repeatedly X 100000 times--- no matter what, take my time, DO NOT PLUNGE IN LIKE I HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE BECAUSE I DID PLUNGE IN B4 & INJURED MYSELF.So, just relax, chill.

(while i am typing the above, i do ask myself whether i can allow myself to follow what i have just typed. Sometimes it is kinda difficult to follow our own actions as emotions do overtake us.)

Affinity. I do trust and believe it.

OKAEY.enough of all these EMO stuffs.
Recently,not much pics, just some POP stuffs but i have posted in facebook already. but no harm anyway. =))



William! my best buddy, Scott! the sleeping buddy! i mean he sleeps a lot. LOL. AND ME! serioustayrius and last but not least fang wei, the little bit blur cock guy! HAHA. No offence =)



Seriousmummy and serioustayrius!



Sleeping buddy , Serioustayrius and Best buddy!

No comments: