April 28, 2009

feed me



Sec 2 if i am not wrong. LOL. so so so long ago!



Remember the 'circle area' in bugis which 'spits' water out? the place where kids love running into it like a fool and getting all wet. Yeap, i was one of them back then during sec 1 except i was already a grown-up teenager =P




Haha. retro la! kinda miss neoprints though! HAHAHA.

Damn nice right this poster! i bicker everysingle day with my buddy back then in tekkong cuz he insisted my PC/ platoon sergeant didn't paste it up. BUT THEY DID! i am proud of my safety poster although its not the best of the best =))
People are starting to feed me! my budddddha!

2 comments:

clumsymouse said...

what the fuck, centre parting lo...

CloR said...

what's with that randomness? and omg! i looked so awful in there. Btw, are u missing me cause i see 3 of me there! hee.

Where's the gathering u promised after u take ur pay huh?